Qualtech Solutions is a provider of Telecommunications industry related works. Specialising in Small to large Industrial, Commercial and Residential Multi Dwelling Units (MDU) & Single Dwelling Units (SDU) projects nation wide.
Our company is engaging qualified Civils Technicians to work on the NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) project in the NSW area.
Due to recent awarded contracts we now have multiple positions available, with very high volumes of work flow and very competitive rates on offer to Subcontractors and Full-time Casuals. This is a long term contract with immediate start.
Previous experience in civil construction is a must and experience in the telecommunications industry will be strongly considered.
- Locating of services
- Lead-in Installation/Repair
- Small-Med Civils – trenching/boring/hauling (Excavator/Grundomat)
- Installation of pits in new locations and over existing services.
- Ideal work for a 2 man crew or more
- Long-term contract
- White Card
- First Aid (HLTFA301B)
- Implement Traffic Management (RIIWHS302D)
- Identify, Locate & Protect underground services (RIICCM202A)
- Enter & work in confined spaces (RIIWHS202D)
- Gas Test Atmospheres (MSAPMOHS217A)
- Enable card
- Asbestos Awareness
All sub contractors must have the following:
- Be a Pty Ltd Company
- Have relevant insurances, such as Public Liability, Workers Compensation
- Policy/Personal Accident Insurance, Goods & Transit Insurance & Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Work Rights in Australia
- Work Vehicle with all required tools, Plant & Equipment
If this sound like the right job for you then please call us to discuss further or alternatively send through your resume via email.